From: Michael Bramer <grisu@debian.org>
To: Rodger Etz-Brown <rodgereb@points-trader.com>
CC: Michael Bramer <grisu@debian.org>, debian-doc@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Help with German Documentation
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 18:05:49 +0100

On Thu, Feb 10, 2000 at 03:33:20PM -0000, Rodger Etz-Brown wrote:
> Why cannot we just translate the English original Debian-Tutorial? If the
> authors agree, this might be the easiest method to get something out.

I repeat it:
I have translate the English original Debian-Tutorial!

But the Debian-Tutorial was never finished, because John Goerzen and
Ossama Othman make the Debian-Guide.

Now I have translate the Debian-Guide to german. But in very bad
german. And I add same chapter and section to it.

You help with it?

Gruss
Grisu
PGP: finger grisu@master.debian.org -- Linux Sysadmin -- Use Debian Linux
»Trau nur nicht der Diskretion der Behörden, mein Junge.  Je mehr es davon
gibt, desto mehr Futter brauchen sie.« -- Heinrich Böll, »Billard um halbzehn«
<< attach3 >>