Re: [RFC]Proposal for CBT type Linux intro (fwd)

Jor-el <jorel@marvin.megadodo.umb> writes:

> > gnome has some stuff which works.  Use of HTML or simple XML (like the
> > simplified docbook) would seem to be a natural for this sort of thing.
>
> Do you know the name of the program that does this? I'd like to evaluate
> it and refine my ideas.

Simplified DocBook XML is available thru the docbook-xml package.
Building requires use of the jade tool-chain.  Followups to
debian-sgml@lists.debian.org.

As for the gnome, I don't know the package name.  I know they have
libxml or some such.  Ask the Gnome folks.

Good luck!