Re: Package Release Management using CVS vendor tracking.

Hi,
>>"Karl" == Karl M Hegbloom <karlheg@cathcart.sysc.pdx.edu> writes:

 Karl>  I've begun to do some research into package release management
 Karl>  using CVS vendor tracking, and am planning to write down what
 Karl>  I learn.  The document could become part of the Debian
 Karl>  manuals, if it turns out to be readable and useful.

        Have you looked at cvs-buildpackage? There is a howto that
 comes with that package.

        I must confess to being confused. What exactly is unclear
 about the vendor branch and tracking upstream sourece using CVS? I
 must be missing something.

        manoj
--
 No guest is so welcome in a friend's house that he will not become a
 nuisance after three days. Titus Maccius Plautus