Re: doc-base sections

On Thu, Apr 29, 1999 at 03:48:02PM -0500, Ossama Othman wrote:
> Hi Marcus,
>
> On 29 Apr, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
>  > Seems its time to revive the DDH again. There needs to be done a lot of work
>  > on it, before it will be usable for everyone. Unfortunately, I have so
>  > little time...
>  >
>  > The idea was to create a consistent hierarchy. But anyway, doc-base needs to
>  > be rewritten to take this into consideration.
>  >
>  > If you don't know what the DDH is, take a look at doc-base from CVS.
>
> Great!  Thanks for the information.  Incidentally, how can I contribute
> to the Debian Documentation Project?  Do you guys need any help?
> Please let me know if I can be of service.

You can certainly work on the DDH, for example. The rough structure is
there, but we need to clear it up and write Descriptions for all entries.

If you want to work oin the "Devel" section for example, I will sent you the
rough structure I have, and you can start filling in the gaps. That's a lot
of work, but it needs to be done. Maybe you have some good ideas how to
organize it better, too.

Just let me know.

There are certainly other projects where you can help.

Marcus