Re: doc-base sections

Hi Marcus,

On 29 Apr, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
 > Seems its time to revive the DDH again. There needs to be done a lot of work
 > on it, before it will be usable for everyone. Unfortunately, I have so
 > little time...
 >
 > The idea was to create a consistent hierarchy. But anyway, doc-base needs to
 > be rewritten to take this into consideration.
 >
 > If you don't know what the DDH is, take a look at doc-base from CVS.

Great!  Thanks for the information.  Incidentally, how can I contribute
to the Debian Documentation Project?  Do you guys need any help?
Please let me know if I can be of service.

Please CC me since I haven't subscribed to this list (yet).

-Ossama
--
Ossama Othman <othman@cs.wustl.edu>
Center for Distributed Object Computing, Washington University, St. Louis