Re: doc-base sections

On Thu, Apr 29, 1999 at 02:33:54PM -0500, Ossama Othman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm updating some of my packages to use doc-base.  In particular, I'm
> updating libtool to use doc-base instead of just dhelp.  My question is
> what section do I put it in?  The doc-base documentation doesn't
> describe the sections that developers should use.  Should I use
> Apps/Programming?  The previous dhelp setup put it under "devel."  Also,
> how does "Apps" affect how documentation gets installed?  I don't see
> where it is used.

Seems its time to revive the DDH again. There needs to be done a lot of work
on it, before it will be usable for everyone. Unfortunately, I have so
little time...

The idea was to create a consistent hierarchy. But anyway, doc-base needs to
be rewritten to take this into consideration.

If you don't know what the DDH is, take a look at doc-base from CVS.

Marcus