Re: a few ideas

>>>>> "Josip" == Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> writes:
Josip> Hi all, I had time today and went to see what is happening with
Josip> network admin's manual, and to see how can I contribute.  First
Josip> thing that struck me was that I had to type the entire path to
Josip> get to it, while I don't need to do it when I want to fetch
Josip> maint-guide. The name was particularly painful - I wonder can
Josip> we rename it to something shorter, like network-admin?

Personally, I think the NAM == Lars' NAG.  We should trash this manual
as a Debian manual; the author should work with Lars instead
<liw@debian.org>.

Why would we re-write the Network Admin Guide from scratch, as a
Debian-specific manual?  I just don't get it...