Re: Hamm Vs. Slink Web Pages UPDATED

>>>>> "John" == John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu> writes:

John> 	The scripts are in master/~lapeyre/distcomp.tar.gz The README
John> file tells how to generate a set of pages with a single command.
John> Let me know if more help is needed.

I've integrated these into the official web pages -- the Slink release
page will take a little bit to update from WebML cvs.  Anyhow, you can
see what I've done at
<URL:http://master.debian.org/www-master/debian.org/releases/2.1/i386/reports>.
Obviously, once the slink area updates you'll be able to link to this from
<URL:http://master.debian.org/www-master/debian.org/releases/2.1/>.

I've made some aesthetic changes and changes to better adapt the
material to the main web site (i.e., point to the images in
../../../Pics rather than carrying around our own copy).  Attached is
a diff (there were many lines in the diff from the new packages file,
but I've trimmed those out).  Also, I've removed (since this is for
the slink release notes) the diffs between bo and hamm.