Re: what will be on the web

Josip Rodin wrote:

  >AFAIK, DDP CVS tree is readable and writable by any Debian developer.

Hmm.. it wasn't supposed to be!

The way it's supposed to work is that anyone has read access, but only
those who ask to be put on the list have write access.  Not that I
object to its being as you say, but that's not what I thought I had
set up.

I'm only able to catch up with emails at the weekend at present, since
I'm working away from home.  If you need something done that I would
have to do, it's OK to ask the machine administrators to do it.

     " And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes;
      and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor
      crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the
      former things are passed away."
                          Revelations 21:4