Re: what will be on the web

On Tue, 16 Mar 1999, Josip Rodin wrote:

> However, I'll write to current maintainer of the tutorial and
> let him know he's very welcome in DDP. I see no apparent reason
> for the tutorial be left out of our effort.

There's no need. tutorial is in its own CVS because it predates the DDP
CVS and no one ever moved it. There's not any kind of rationale, the
document is a part of the DDP already. I think I may have given the
impression at one point that I didn't want to move it but I didn't mean
to.

My concern may have been that as it is now I can edit the CVSROOT/passwd
file myself and give people access without pestering debian-admin, I don't
know if this is true of DDP CVS? I don't remember if I was worried about
that but it sounds possible.

If someone wants to move it, go nuts. Be sure to let me know and to update
the links on the web site though.

Havoc