Re: Debiandoc and sgml for HOWTO

AJ> Linuxdoc was renamed to sgml-tools quite some time ago.

Moreover, they've switched to the docbook DTD as well.

I don't know what the LDP is doing these days; I recommended they do
embrace docbook + docbook-stylesheets (DSSSL stylesheets) for
conversion, in which case, you look at the 'jade' package for how to
convert.

Most other tools, such as sdc, debiandoc-sgml, and the old sgml-tools,
use proprietary backends for conversion and so there's not much one
can say in general on how to use them other than "read the manuals".