Debiandoc and sgml for HOWTO

Hi!

Maybe I should ask first in the linux-doc mailinglist. But as I
installed debiandoc package my problem is debian-doc related.

I am writing a HOWTO on using and installing wine.
As HOWTOs are to be sent as sgml-version to the linux documentation
project, I installed debian-doc. There seems to be no linuxdoc-package
on my disk (Debian 2.0)

Any idea, what to do, to solve the problem?

In addition I need some help with sgml and converting.
I have read the debiandoc-Markup manual.

BTW: Is there any information in German language available?

thanks

Jutta