Re: install.html suggestion (fwd)

On Mon, Jan 04, 1999 at 00:20:08 -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> However, Partition Magic is non-free software, so I don't feel good
> recommending it;

How about "suggest"ing it?

> that is, unless the are willing to release a free version.  Anyhow, I'd
> hate to give free advertising to a company.

They have sponsored development of an ext2 resizer which is available for
their latest product; it will be released under the GPL (18 months after its
initial release IIRC, so probably this year).

Ray
--
POPULATION EXPLOSION  Unique in human experience, an event which happened
yesterday but which everyone swears won't happen until tomorrow.