Re: Debian Documentation: Book Suggestions

*-"Oliver Elphick" <olly@lfix.co.uk>

| In order to kickstart the writing of this manual, I would like everyone
| who has a useful suggestion for books connected with Debian or Linux

How wide is "connected with Debian or Linux"? I have lots of good books
I could recommend, but not many of them are specifically connected
with Linux (and none with Debian).

Some examples:
"Advanced programming in the UNIX environment"
"Dylan programming"
"Instant CORBA"
"Essential system administration"
"Computer organization & design"

...the list goes on

--
...Unix, MS-DOS, and MS Windows (also known as the Good, the Bad,
and the Ugly).                                       (Matt Welsh)