Inconsistencies in DDP home page

First of all, my congratulations to the DDP for their great work.

Browsing the DDP home page (http://www.debian.org/~elphick/ddp) I found
some inconsistent links:

    Debian Project Manual  -> Debian Project History
    Debian Packaging HOWTO -> Debian Programmers' Manual

Moreover, the link "HTML on-line", in the Debian Project History entry,
points to
http://www.debian.org/~elphick/manuals.html/project-history/ch1.html,
but IMO it should actually point to
http://www.debian.org/~elphick/manuals.html/project-history.

Changing subject: is there any plan to move from the Debiandoc-SGML
markup to DocBook?  My understanding is that SGML-tools team did already
the move for version 2.0.

Regards,

--
Rafael Laboissiere