Re: Can I join?

Havoc Pennington wrote:

  >On Mon, 2 Nov 1998, Betha wrote:
  >> I'm Betha, I'm a newbies to Linux, but my specialization is in web
  >> application programming that use and access database.
  >>
  >> Now, I am learning and implementing postgreSQL database with debian
  >> distribution, and I interested in writing how to use debian with
  >> postgreSQL and implementing in web application.

This sounds like a very good idea.  I'm not sure where it would fit in
the current scheme of Documentation.  It might be that an entirely new
manual is needed for this.  Could you post an outline of your work,
please?

     "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above,
      and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom
      is no variableness, neither shadow of turning."
                                   James 1:17