Anybody thought about mixing licenses? Are GPL & LGPL the
only contaminating ones? (i.e. if any xGPL work is incorporated
then the resulting work must be under xGPL)
How does fair use interact with contamination?

Could Debian or SPI acquire now blanket license from all authors
to incorporate and recombine their text into new manuals.

> > . Designating authors and maintainers
>
> I'm not sure what you mean by this.

Do you mean if authorship would be given to 'Debian Documentation
Team'
and contributing people would be listed in intro or some other
place?
Or, do you mean how to properly credit original authors and
modifiers
etc. Or, do you mean what kind of email addresses, if any, should
be
given? Or, something else altogether?

> > [...]
> [...]

> > - --
> > Copyright(c) 1998 Lyno Sullivan; this work is free and may be
> > copied, modified and distributed under the GNU Library General
> > Public License (LGPL) <http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/lgpl.html> and
> > it comes with absolutely NO WARRANTY;  mailto:lls@freedomain.org

does this mean that my message also is automagigally under GPL
because it contains parts of your message?

> [...]

t.aa