Re: Debian web pages - what needs to be done
- To: email@example.com (James A. Treacy)
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org (debian-www), email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Debian web pages - what needs to be done
- From: "Oliver Elphick" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 09:48:25 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 199808110848.JAA04453@linda.lfix.co.uk>
- In-reply-to: Message from <email@example.com>(James A. Treacy) of Mon, 10 Aug 1998 13:51:42 EDT. <E0z5w6g-0006EYfirstname.lastname@example.org>
>Here is a list of things that are on the TODO list for the web pages.
> Most of the docs in the Debian Documentation Project (DDP) are on an
> ex-developers machine. These need to be moved to www.debian.org and
> put under CVS. This is really the domain of the doc group, but as these
> documents are also available under the web, I've added it here.
The documents that `belong' to the DDP are at www.debian.org/~elphick/ddp.
Other documents referenced from the DDP pages are to do with policy and
should be taken over (from Christian Schwarz) by whomever becomes policy
I don't feel that those documents belong under the control of the DDP,
but please tell me if I have missed anything.
Oliver Elphick Oliver.Elphick@lfix.co.uk
Isle of Wight http://www.lfix.co.uk/oliver
PGP key from public servers; key ID 32B8FAA1
"But my God shall supply all your need according to his
riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19