Re: Programming Tutorial

there is a chapter in the turorial for compiling the kernel that is
started by me, but I haven't touched it in a little while.  I quickly
shoved it in the CVS, because it was written as a seperate book at one
time, so the SGML may not compile out of the CVS without some changes.(it
should compile tho).  I like what manoj sent us, and should be included,
or replaced what I have added there already(mine is a quick and dirty,
that includes both debian, and non-debian methods of kernel compile).
  It's really ugly SGML code, but it was also my very first SGML book :)

Ole, I like your ideas in the programmin chapter, Thanks for writing!#@

-Craig

Craig Sawyer          craig@happy.digitaldune.net       http://yuma.tdyc.com
      Debian GNU/Linux = The Beautiftical OS   http://www.debian.org