Re: Documentation co-ordinator

treacy@debian.org wrote:
  >In the list of packages you give below, you list debian-policy, the packagin
  >manual and the developers-reference. Those are all on the web pages.
  >The FAQ is also on the web pages.

This is so.  I was meaning that these are packages with their own maintainers
rather than being the direct responsibility of the DDP.

     "Seeing then that we have a great high priest who has
      gone into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us
      hold firmly to the faith we profess. For we do not
      have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with
      our weaknesses, but we have one who was tempted in
      every way, just as we are-yet was without sin."
                             Hebrews 4:14,15