Need idea for upper level section name

Hello!

Could some people please suggest names for a section that covers the
following subsections (not necessarily in that order, priority or whatever).

(Note: Please *don't* discuss the *exact* content of the sections. I only make
the examples below to make you understand what I mean, this is in no way an
official proposal for the structure of this section. The real proposal will
follow in my next draft. More *general comments* about it are nevertheless
*welcome*. Thank you.)

LDP/
	Books/
	HOWTO/	# a copy of the howto's registration for fast access
	FAQ/	# same here. I assume they are actually part of LDP, aren't they?
Books/
	LDP@ -> LDP/Books/
	XBooks/
License/
	"Artistic"
	"GPL"
	"LGPL"
	"BSD"
	"NPL"
Standards/
	RFC/
	W3C/		# if ever will be packaged

--- This list is in no way meant to be complete. Please mail me if you have ---
          --- further examples what could fit in here. ---

Marcus