cvs repository for doc-base

This is a request for a cvs.debian.org CVS repository for 'doc-base'.

The doc-base package, for slink, is going to deliver and enforce the
documentation sub-policy.  I am the maintainer of this package, and I
am working with other developers on <debian-doc@lists.debian.org> to
write a draft of that policy.

Since we are working collarboratively, I would like to utilize the
client/server CVS setup on cvs.debian.org and have myself (user 'aph')
setup as an administrator for the doc-base repository.  I actually
currently manage the package in cvs locally (although since I have a
dynamic PPP dialup, that's not appropriate for multiple users).

I'm not sure what module naming conventions are in force; locally the
package in in CVSROOT/debian/doc-base, with a module name of doc-base.
Any reasonable module name which adhere to your standards there would
be adequate for me.

Please let me know whether or not this will be possible, and, if so,
what else I can provide you to facilitate getting it going.  Thanks.
For more details on our work, see the archives for debian-doc.