Re: Translations into German of Debian stuff

We will also need translators for the web pages. Translation
is waiting on two things at the moment. First, I have not
been able to get all the web mirrors to use content negotiation
(allows automatic language selection) and we are in the process
of doing some modifications to the web pages.

For those that have heard me say this before: this is actually
moving forward and will happen (really). Please bear with me.

Jay Treacy