Re: Translations into German of Debian stuff

> Hi all,
>
> my name is Olaf Niepolt, and I'd like to help the Debian people by
> translating some of the user documentation into German.

Great! Welcome ;-).

If you are going to translate the install doc, please use the one currently available at http://www.nothinbut.net/~igor/install.html .  It's still being worked on, but I don't think there'll be any major modifications to the content, but who knows... ;-).  I am currently playing with the idea of converting it to SGML, but that shouldn't matter to you much.

--
Igor, who again is playing around with the idea of translating docs into Russian for fun, and hoping someone would convince him of the usefulness :).

--
Proudly running Debian Linux! Linux vs. Windows is a no-Win situation....
Igor Grobman           igor@debian.org                 igor@digicron.com