Re: 1. suggestion for a new .dhelp/.dwww-index etc.

Marco.Budde@hqsys.antar.com (Marco Budde) writes:

> I would suggest the following file format:

Are you talking about suggesting we extend the doc-base format?
Please explain what you're suggesting here.

>   Section: HOWTO
>   Lang: de (opt.)

I agree doc-base files should have a 'Lang' option, better yet, call
it 'Language:'.

>   File: foo1.html (relative to the position of this file)

Should be possible to give absolute address, maybe even URL?

>   Link: foo1 HOWTO

What is link?

>   Title: Section Title for special sections (opt.)

I don't understand why this should be part of the set of control fields registering a *document*. What if several document entries have different titles indicated?  The section title should not be intermeshable with the document registration control fields.