Re: Planning an Italian manual

Christian Leutloff wrote:

> Can you please have a look on DocBook!? I encourage to switch to the
> DocBook DTD because it is very well designed. This DTD is used by many
> companies for their system documentation. Look at
> http://www.ora.com/davenport/ for more information about the founders
> of DocBook. (And this DTD is actively maintained).

I support this view. I'm in the middle of a major project using the
DocBook DTD, having used the LinuxDoc DTD for many years for my HOWTO
work. I'm really very impressed by the DocBook DTD and by Norm Walsh's
style sheets.

Christian,
Do you how to generate indexes ? It is one thing to have your
<indexterm>'s in place, do you know how to actual cause an
index to be rendered?

regards
Terry