Re: another user manual chapter

robert havoc pennington wrote:

  >What do we do first? Should we start writing up an outline?

Havoc, I reckon that you should adapt my chapter on basic commands as
necessary for a tutorial; it's not a style I'm comfortable writing.
The style I have adopted is to skim the surface of the basic
commands, with the user recommended to read the manual and info pages for
more information.  Yours is much more conversational.  It would certainly
be better for the style to be uniform in any one manual.

Ardo, do you intend to keep the reference user manual in the form it
now has?  Perhaps you could put up an outline?  I thought of starting on
another unclaimed chapter, but I'd like to know what the framework is going
to be.

Unsolicited email advertisements are not welcome; any person sending
such will be invoiced for telephone time used in downloading together
with a £25 administration charge.