How to ask efficiently for removal of 32 bit architectures of about 40 packages (Was: reverse dependenc)

Hi,

Am Mon, Mar 04, 2024 at 06:25:50PM +0000 schrieb Thorsten Alteholz:
> Control: tags -1 + moreinfo
>
> please file one RM bug for each package that needs to be partially removed.
> This needs to be done even for dependencies of dependencies.
> Please remove the moreinfo tag once that is done.

As Thorsten wrote above[1] every single package needs its own bug to
enable ftpmaster removing the binary packages of 32bit architectures for
about 40 packages (currently affected by testing removals).

I hope there is some better solution than sending single bug reports
for those packages.  If ftpmaster tooling really needs single bug
reports I wonder how I can automatically create such bug reports with
always the same text, just targeting at different binary packages.

This also should include some means to work around the less than 5
bug reports per hour SPAM protection means of BTS.

Any help would be welcome
     Andreas.

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1063376#23

--