Security (Was: OpenMPI 5.0 to be 32-bit only ?)

Hi Alastair,

Thanks for relaying OpenMPI's upstream
maintainer's interest in our opinions on
maintaining 32 bit support.

My humble comments are

1.) 32 bit hardware can be more secure because
    it's so old it predates back doors known as

        Intel's Management Engine[1] and

        AMD's Platform Secure Processor[2]

2.) and I'm OK with reporting bugs.

Thanks again,