Re: Questionable Package Present in Debian: fortune-mod

> Can you please clarify what problem you see with these package names?
> The results I get for this search are:
>
>   apt search penis | grep --color penis

I see no problem whatsoever, that was the point I was making. Sorry that it
wasn't more clear.

The bug linked in the email I replied to, referred to "web outside of browser"
(aka weboob) that was rejected because of the name,

The project had to go through a renaming process (it is now woob) to hope to
be included.

Best

--
Salvo Tomaselli

"Io non mi sento obbligato a credere che lo stesso Dio che ci ha dotato di
senso, ragione ed intelletto intendesse che noi ne facessimo a meno."
                -- Galileo Galilei

http://ltworf.github.io/ltworf/