Re: Closure of buster-backports (WAS Re: buster-10-backports: I need backported network-manager for buster ASAP.)

Thank you for your reply again.
I can also build it from source. The HP MINI 10.1" INTEL ATOM N450
battery completely died two days ago so I could not use it instantly
anyway since the laptop does not boot now. I wanted it fast-track ,
faster than I could get the dependencies. I propably run online with
bonnell next mid week again. Those ATOM batteries are consumable items
and wear into nonexisting in time. My atom battery worked for 7 years +
the time the previous owner used it. Bought it for 20€.
Kind regards, Ilari Jääskeläinen.