Re: Comments on proposing NEW queue improvement (Re: Current NEW review process saps developer motivation

Am Fri, Aug 26, 2022 at 04:13:43PM -0400 schrieb M. Zhou:
> If one's enthusiasm on working on some package is eventually
> worn out after a break, then try to think of the following question:
>
>   Is it really necessary to introduce XXX to Debian?

May be I'm repeating myself but having packages in new fixing RC bugs
(for instance bug #1015861 is waiting for five months) triggering
testing removals of several packages is a good reason to answer with
yes here.

BTW, the vast amount of new packages I'm packaging are new dependencies
for existing packages to get their new versions.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de