Looking for new maintainer(s) for GStreamer packages

Hi!

Currently I'm the only maintainer for the GStreamer packages, basically
all on this list here:
  https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=gstreamer1.0@packages.debian.org

I'm not planning to maintain them (or any of my other packages) further
in the near future but will keep things running somehow for now because
of the large number of reverse dependencies.

The packages should continue to be team-maintained for the same reason.
I can either add one or more people to the existing GStreamer team, or
I'm also fine with it being moved to a separate team, e.g. the GNOME or
multimedia teams.

Thanks!

PS: To preempt any questions as for why, the background for my decision
to stop maintaining any packages is this thread, but it's really just
the straw that broke the camel's back
  https://alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/pkg-rust-maintainers/2022-August/022938.html