Re: Bug email is not getting to me

On Sun, 2022-09-25 at 15:42 -0500, Steven Robbins wrote:
> When I first started with Debian many many years ago, I would
> routinely see
> email for bug reports submitted against packages I maintain, and
> said bugs.  Nowadays I get essentially none of that.  The only way I
> see such
> infrequently
> so messages languish.
>
> I may have missed when something changed over the years.  Is there
> something I
> must do to get bugs.debian.org to reliably send me email?
>
> I just noticed today that this applies even to responses that
> apparently
> directly CC my debian address; e.g. https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/
> bugreport.cgi?bug=1020397;msg=10

The copy of that mail to your debian.org address is being rejected by
your mail server (slightly harvesting-fudged by me; the original log
has valid addresses):

2022-09-25 13:52:49 1obmVB-00FbmZ-3r == steve.robbins [at] shaw.ca
R=dnslookup T=remote_smtp defer (-46) H=shw-central.mx.a.cloudfilter.net [15.222.199.59] DT=4s: SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data: 421 4.2.0 <debian [at] alteholz.de> sender rejected AUP#SNDR

If you want to know _why_, I suggest you talk to the mail server
operator and/or check your settings.

Regards,

Adam