Bug email is not getting to me

Hi,

When I first started with Debian many many years ago, I would routinely see
email for bug reports submitted against packages I maintain, and responses to
said bugs.  Nowadays I get essentially none of that.  The only way I see such
so messages languish.

I may have missed when something changed over the years.  Is there something I
must do to get bugs.debian.org to reliably send me email?

I just noticed today that this applies even to responses that apparently
directly CC my debian address; e.g. https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/
bugreport.cgi?bug=1020397;msg=10

I literally searched my mail logs for the Message-ID in question and it is not
reported.  So it appears to have been hung up somewhere.  How can I debug
this?

I have sent a test email to my debian address and it came through.  So I think
email is normally being delivered.  Just not from bug reports.

Thanks,
-Steve

P.S.  This has been happening for months if not years.  It's just that I
haven't been motivated to ask the question until now.

P.P.S.  I don't subscribe to any debian lists, so it is appreciated to
directly cc me in replies.