Re: transition to usrmerge to start around 2022-09-15 (next Thursday)

On Sun, 2022-09-18 at 03:46 +0200, Adam Borowski wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 17, 2022 at 02:30:45AM +0100, Luca Boccassi wrote:
> > Unless any new issue pops up, I'll upload i-s-h to unstable to
> > start
> > the transition tomorrow evening.
>
> ... and you ignored anything you don't like, and uploaded ANYWAY.
>
> Despite even the GR talk, which you folks _explicitely requested_.
>
> Not amussed.

Nothing was ignored. I have no idea what you mean by "you folks", but I
certainly did not request nor talk about any GR, and it was never
mentioned in any of the long threads on the subject in the past few
months. The agreed plan was executed exactly as discussed and
communicated in the past ~3 months, as demonstrated plainly and openly
by the links contained in the mail to d-d-announce, and it will go
ahead as decided.

--
Kind regards,
Luca Boccassi