Re: Switch default from PulseAudio to PipeWire (and WirePlumber) for audio

On Thu, Sep 15, 2022 at 06:13:35PM +0530, Nilesh Patra wrote:
As far as I can see, the latest "new upstream" upload to unstable was
in "2021-08-25" which is more than an year from now, post which there
have been few bug fix uploads.

More notable upload has been the one that enables gstreamer support
I'm not sure if this is what you are pointing towards with "hasn't stood still"

	https://tracker.debian.org/news/1306307/accepted-pulseaudio-150dfsg1-4-source-into-unstable/

Ofcourse the maintainers of this package are doing an excellent job
but from upstream release pov, it is still kind of standing still.

So from the user perspective it's gained new functionality and also not broken what works. I can think of worse problems.