Re: Switch default from PulseAudio to PipeWire (and WirePlumber) for audio

On Tue, Sep 13, 2022 at 07:25:12PM +0200, Michael Biebl wrote:
Am 13.09.22 um 18:17 schrieb Antoine Beaupré:
I also have the feeling that pipewire has already gone beyond what
pulseaudio is capable of in terms of Bluetooth support, but I might be
mistaken on that.

Interesting. What do you have in mind here? Supported codecs? AptX?
I had more success with PA in the past here, but that experience is anecdotal.

PA also hasn't stood still, and PA+bluetooth is now working much better than it did even a few months ago.