Re: Firmware - what are we going to do about it?

On Wed, Apr 20, 2022 at 09:51:01AM -0500, Devin Prater wrote:
> Anyways, if we want to gatekeep Debian, then fine.

The person you're replying to is not a member of the Debian Project and does
not speak for us.

We are not all accessibility experts, but Debian as a community has always
supported the efforts of those who are, to make Debian as usable as possible
with accessibility technologies.

Please don't assume the hostility of the previous messages is in any way
representative of Debian.  (And, that being the case, I would suggest it's
unnecessary to engage with.)

Ubuntu Developer                                   https://www.debian.org/