Re: Firmware - what are we going to do about it?

Oh, so that's the kind of person you are. Good. I can dismiss your cranky attitude then. Okay, so the common way of doing this *is* to put a blank space between paragraphis then? I was told otherwise, but I'm so used to working with Markdown that I still do it. I just thought I'd make things look less Markdown-ish on a group full of sighted people that might see a big blank space instead of a new paragraph.

Anyways, if we want to gatekeep Debian, then fine. Only advanced users will read up on what firmware is supported, *buy* a laptop with those specs (which will probably be online (not at Walmart and such)), and if they don't have the money, figure out how to see or hear their computer long enough to install needed packages. Great.

On Wed, Apr 20, 2022 at 8:08 AM Polyna-Maude Racicot-Summerside <debian@polynamaude.com> wrote:
Hi,

On 2022-04-20 08:39, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Polyna-Maude Racicot-Summerside, le mer. 20 avril 2022 08:32:13 -0400, a ecrit:
>> Answer bellow this awful piece of text from someone who doesn't know how
>> to make a space between line.
>
> For information, reading mails with a speech synthesis doesn't
> necessarily render spaces between lines.
>
> So yes, people using them don't actually "see" the need for such
> spacing.

When you talk or read a text out loud, you make pauses ?
Why wouldn't they apply then you write a text ?
Are we again in the world of "Everyone must adapt because I'm different" ?

We ain't gonna go back to this WOKE thinking and "positive
discrimination bullshit", please no !

--
Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside