Re: Keep both images but stop pretending no-free is unofficial

2022, ഏപ്രിൽ 20 1:14:14 PM IST, Andrey Rahmatullin <wrar@debian.org>ൽ എഴുതി

>> >Does this exist in the real world?  Which hardware would such a system
>> >contain?
>>
>> liberated.computer it is refurbished and some components like wifi cards replaced so it works with 100% free software.
>
>Intel Core i5-3320M CPU (dual-core, four threads, 3rd Gen)
>
>So no.

What is no here? This project don't exist or they don't want to provide a libre image?

Debian's free image works on these laptops and if we make only non-free images they won't be able to provide a fully free image.