Re: Keep both images but stop pretending no-free is unofficial

On Apr 19, Sam Hartman <hartmans@debian.org> wrote:

> For example I would thinki it would be entirely reasonable for someone
> to want to include a version of Debian installer for use with qemu in an
> environment that needed to be DFSG free.
> Similarly, I think it would be reasonable for someone to want to provide
> entirely free Debian media along with a libre laptop.
While I do not expect that this is a significant use case I think that
it would be an acceptable compromise to ask the CD team to continue
producing both image sets for another one or two releases and then
evaluate how much the totally-free images will actually have been
downloaded.

--
ciao,
Marco