Re: sbuild/schroot: need to get .deb files internally downloaded as package dependencies

On Thu, Oct 28, 2021 at 11:58:26AM +0300, Uladzimir Bely wrote:
> When building a package with sbuild, some packages (dependencies of package
> being built) are internally downloaded and installed by apt. After the build
> finished, schroot is cleaned again (while everything is done in overlay)
>
> I need to cache outside of schroot these .deb files that were downloaded by
> apt.
A caching proxy is indeed a good answer for this question but if for some
reason you don't want to use it, you can bind-mount some directory from
outside the chroot as /var/cache/apt/archives, e.g. via
/etc/schroot/sbuild/fstab, and set $apt_keep_downloaded_packages=1.

--
WBR, wRAR