sbuild/schroot: need to get .deb files internally downloaded as package dependencies

When building a package with sbuild, some packages (dependencies of package
being built) are internally downloaded and installed by apt. After the build
finished, schroot is cleaned again (while everything is done in overlay)

I need to cache outside of schroot these .deb files that were downloaded by
apt. They are supposed to be used for creaing a local partial debian
repository, so that the second build will use this local repo instead of
internet one.

Currently it's done by parsing dependencies and downloading them
independently, but I suppose there should be some more straightforward way to
get them using sbuild.

I investigated and tried several options for sbuild (like --purge-build=never,
--purge-deps=never, --purge-session=never), tried to find .deb files during
the build using at some stages (--pre-build-commands="ls -la /var/cache/apt/
archives/", --starting-build-commands="ls -la /var/cache/apt/archives/", --
finished-build-commands="ls -la /var/cache/apt/archives/") - but I couldn't
see any .deb files inside the schroot.

I previously asked in debian-user maillist (https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2021/10/msg01044.html), but the tips I got (like using caching proxy) are
not what I really need. While sbuild already does the thing (downloading/
installing dependencies), I suppose there should be a way to (at least) see
the *.deb files downloaded in '/var/cache/apt/archives' inside schroot.

--
Uladzimir Bely
Promwad Ltd.