Re: Re: sbuild/schroot: need to get .deb files internally downloaded as package dependencies

Hello.

Thanks for the idea with $apt_keep_downloaded_packages=1. I'll try to play
with it.

Previously I tried to mount external directory to /var/cache/apt/archives
inside schroot, but finally found it almost empty (only some .lock file was
there, AFAIR). As I understand, that it was really used, but later everything
downloaded was deleted. I hope, the option above will help me with it.

--
Uladzimir Bely
Promwad Ltd.