Looking for a way to cache .deb files downloaded by apt inside sbuild schroot

When sbuild is used to compile a package from sources, some packages (package
dependencies) are internally downloaded and installed in schroot.

I'm looking for a way to cache the dependencies in form of .deb files outside
the schroot. So that I could later create a local partial debian repo from
these .deb files and run sbuild for a second time using the same schroot but
with local repo for getting dependencies.

I tried several options for sbuild (like --purge-build=never, --purge-
deps=never, --purge-session=never), tried to find .deb files during the build
using at some stages (--pre-build-commands="ls -la /var/cache/apt/archives/",
--starting-build-commands="ls -la /var/cache/apt/archives/", --finished-build-
commands="ls -la /var/cache/apt/archives/") - but I couldn't see any .deb
files inside the schroot.

--
Uladzimir Bely
Promwad Ltd.