Re: Seeking feedback on a meta package builder

Hi Helmut,

Paul said:

> What to run in the build environment at each stage.

This reminded me of my using of ccache and eatmydata in sbuild.
They may not be relevant for the context of mdbp depending on
the resources available for building, indeed.

I'm pretty fond of them because they speed up a lot some heavy
builds on my laptop, therefore I'd appreciate to have some speed
toggles in any service where I want to send those builds to.

Cheers,
Alex

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀