Re: etc/resolvconf/update-libc.d/ equivalent for systemd-resolved

On Thu, Dec 30, 2021 at 09:19:35PM +0100, Marco d'Itri wrote:
> systemd-resolved is supposed to forward queries to the upstream resolver
> and always be available on 127.0.0.53, so what does actually change in
> resolve.conf when using it?

Only if you are using the stub resolver.  systemd-resolved can also
update a resolv.conf with the real resolver.  Okay, you loose a lot of
flexibility then, because resolv.conf can't redirect domains to
different name servers, but you can do that.

Bastian

--
... bacteriological warfare ... hard to believe we were once foolish
enough to play around with that.