Re: chromium: Update to version 94.0.4606.61 (security-fixes)

On 12/5/21 6:41 AM, Moritz Mühlenhoff wrote:
Am Sun, Dec 05, 2021 at 10:53:56AM +0100 schrieb Paul Gevers:
Exactly that.

I'd suggest anyone who's interested in seeing Chromium supported to first
update it in unstable (and then work towards updated in bullseye-security).

I started doing just that: https://salsa.debian.org/dilinger/chromium (v96 and misc-fixes branches).

Michel, it looks like upstream deprecated use_x11 and now relies on ozone; do you have the patches for your ozone-based packages somewhere?

I tried just setting use_ozone=true in debian/rules, but there's a whole bunch of BUILD.gn inclusion stuff that breaks. Would save me a lot of time if you've already made it work.

Thanks,

Andres