Re: Search content (.h files) of all (-dev) packages?

Thank you so much. Both helped. For another project, I am going for the -dev package content. For this issue here, the source turned out to be much easier.

The result is a bit astonishing. I have not checked for false positives yet. But the initial search gave 650 affected source packages. I expected perhaps 15 packages, which I fix then. However, that is 2.5% of the actual amount, 40 times more than envisioned. Any idea how to tackle that?